Thank you for your interest to volunteer in the Mabton School District.
We each possess skills that are valuable to a student. Some of the things you can do to contribute are:
- Be a tutor or a mentor
- Help students with homework
- Listen to children read
- Play educational games with students
- Assist with math or science
- Share information about local history
- Help students learn another language
- Support special projects, activities, or field trips
- Assist with after-school programs
- Provide office support
- Become involved with school leadership
- Lunch Help
Please complete the Volunteer Application and return the completed application to Jessica Prieto at the District Office. A background check will be needed. The forms are available at the District Office. Once you have been approved you will be contacted then you can contact your Artz Fox Elementary or Jr Sr High School to make arrangements for volunteering. You will need to complete these forms annually.
Mabton School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following employee(s) has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
PO Box 37
Mabton, WA 98935
Fax: 509 894-4769