We value your interest in employment at Mabton School District!
As part of the hiring process, all new employees must submit (in addition to the application forms) the following for hiring:
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9), with two listed forms of ID
- Social Security Card
- Internet Consent Form
- Directory Information Sheet with emergency contact information.
- Fingerprints, if you have not been fingerprinted by a school district within the last two years. Fingerprint appointments can be scheduled online with ESD105 in Yakima at ESD 105 Fingerprinting or at ESD123 in Pasco at ESD123 Fingerprinting.
- If subbing a Notification of Reasonable Assurance which gives notice of school breaks.
- If being hired as a parapro have met the highly qualified paraprofessional requirements, verification of passing the state parapro assessment test or a two-year degree or above.
- If being hired as a regular or substitute custodian you will need to obtain the required paperwork from our office and pass a pre-employment physical at your expense.
Certified administrative positions (i.e., principals, vice principals) require state certification. We look for administrators who are visionary, high energy, flexible, innovative and team oriented. To be considered for certified administrative positions, please complete the certified application along with a letter of interest, resume, placement file or three (3) letters of recommendation, copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire), three (3) district reference forms, and your certificate or permit.
Certified positions (i.e., teachers, counselors, psychologists, librarians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists) require state certification. To be considered for certified employment, please complete our certified application, along with a resume, placement file or three (3) district reference forms. You may be requested to send copies of your transcripts (student on-line copy is OK) and certificate during the review process. You may send them with your application if you choose. Official transcripts and a copy of your certificate will be required upon hire.
Classified positions (non-teaching) include bus drivers, custodians, clerical staff, food service and para-professionals. To be considered for classified positions, please complete our classified application, along with a letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation and verification of completion of high school.