We value your interest in employment at Mabton School District!
As part of the hiring process, all new employees must submit (in addition to the application forms) the following for hiring:
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9), with two listed forms of ID
- Social Security Card
- Internet Consent Form
- Directory Information Sheet with emergency contact information.
- Fingerprints, if you have not been fingerprinted by a school district within the last two years. Fingerprint appointments can be scheduled online with ESD105 in Yakima at ESD 105 Fingerprinting or at ESD123 in Pasco at ESD123 Fingerprinting.
- If subbing a Notification of Reasonable Assurance which gives notice of school breaks.
- If being hired as a parapro have met the highly qualified paraprofessional requirements, verification of passing the state parapro assessment test or a two-year degree or above.
- If being hired as a regular or substitute custodian you will need to obtain the required paperwork from our office and pass a pre-employment physical at your expense.
Certified administrative positions (i.e., principals, vice principals) require state certification. We look for administrators who are visionary, high energy, flexible, innovative and team oriented. To be considered for certified administrative positions, please complete the certified application along with a letter of interest, resume, placement file or three (3) letters of recommendation, copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire), three (3) district reference forms, and your certificate or permit.
Certified positions (i.e., teachers, counselors, psychologists, librarians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists) require state certification. To be considered for certified employment, please complete our certified application, along with a resume, placement file or three (3) district reference forms. You may be requested to send copies of your transcripts (student on-line copy is OK) and certificate during the review process. You may send them with your application if you choose. Official transcripts and a copy of your certificate will be required upon hire.
Classified positions (non-teaching) include bus drivers, custodians, clerical staff, food service and para-professionals. To be considered for classified positions, please complete our classified application, along with a letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation and verification of completion of high school.
If you have questions please contact Jessica Prieto at (509) 894-4852
Please click on our "Employment Opportunities" Link below to view our most current job openings. Thank you for your interest!
CONTINUED PROGRESS TO ALL MINORITY COMMUNITIES OF MABTON S.D. #120, 306 N. MAIN, P.O. BOX 37, MABTON, WA 98935
The Mabton School District complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. This holds true for all district employment and opportunities. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the school district’s Title IX/Chapter 28A.640 RCW Officer and /or Section 504/ADA Coordinator.
Title IX/Chapter 28A.640 RCW Officer
P.O. Box 37, Mabton, WA 98935
Section 504/ADA Coordinator
P.O. Box 37, Mabton, WA 98935